« Quick Tomato Sauce Dinner | Main | Marcella Hazan's Bolognese Meat Sauce »


I graduate this spring,and am looking for photography classes. Where do you take classes. thx

I take them at Washtenaw Community College, which has a surprisingly good photography program. Since I already have college degrees, I don't have to take their basic requirements (Math, English Composition, Science, etc.). You can also take the photography classes as a non-degree student.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Kitchen Chick in the News...

Blog Feeds & Directories

Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 08/2003